piątek, 22 marca 2013

Black'n'White



Some things will never change. Beautiful people will always think about themselves as a ugly and fat. That's why I asked my friend Agatha about taking some pics of her. At first, she wasn't sure and she refused me, but, after some time, she agreed :) The weather in February was horrible so we rented a photographic studio.I hadn't had a possibility before this to take pictures at this place.. Even though I didn't do well, her beauty is making photos better <3 


W lutym byłam na sesji z moją koleżanką z klasy, Agatką. Szczerze mówiąc, było trudno ją namówić, ale w końcu jakoś się udało :) Sesja przebiegła w bardzo miłej atmosferze, i pomimo tego, że pierwszy raz byłam w studio i się nie popisałam za bardzo, to uroda Agi przyćmiewa wszystkie moje błędy :) 











                                                          Isn't she lovely? 

3 komentarze:

Bezpodstawna krytyka będzie kasowana:)